Skip to Content Skip to Menu

general question regarding Joomla modules and CB

• dev02
  • dev02
13 years 3 weeks ago #178190 by dev02

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dev02
  • dev02
13 years 3 weeks ago #178191 by dev02
Hi Nick Im sorry for this!??!!!

I dont know where to upload it to? Please see the "actual- website" www.gracious-girlfriends.co.za ITS THE REGISTRATION FORM on the front page I need to have fields removed like company, state, address etc. please...

Its still under construction

Please advise?

Thanks

• nant
  • nant
13 years 3 weeks ago #178197 by nant

dev02 wrote: Hi Nick Im sorry for this!??!!!

I dont know where to upload it to? Please see the "actual- website" www.gracious-girlfriends.co.za ITS THE REGISTRATION FORM on the front page I need to have fields removed like company, state, address etc. please...

Its still under construction

Please advise?

Thanks

These are CB fields that you most likely added (via CB Tools backend).

Just visit your CB Field manager area and unpublish or remove any fields you do not need.

If you need the field in the profile but do not need it on the registration form then just edit the field and mark it to not show during registration.

• dev02
  • dev02
13 years 3 weeks ago #178464 by dev02
Aaagh! I see this now Nick you are a star!! Thank you for the help! Is there any more detailed documentation to how to implement or use the site optimally other than the doc I have that goes with the 1.7 install? a more detailed documentation on how everything is implemented.

Thank you!!!

• dev02
  • dev02
13 years 3 weeks ago #178481 by dev02
Nick, one more question. Thanks, this helped me find my way in CB backend!

On that same registrationpage there are the icons on the TOP and one on the BOTTOM of the registration form which tells users what all the icons mean. How can I get rid of Either the top or the bottom row?

Thanks

• nant
  • nant
13 years 3 weeks ago #178496 by nant

dev02 wrote: Nick, one more question. Thanks, this helped me find my way in CB backend!

On that same registrationpage there are the icons on the TOP and one on the BOTTOM of the registration form which tells users what all the icons mean. How can I get rid of Either the top or the bottom row?

Thanks

There is a CB Configuration setting in the backend.

Please take some time and go through all the tabs in the CB Configuration backend.

You can also become an Advanced or Professional subscriber and download the CB Documentation (and lots of other add-ons also).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon