Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Jquery questions

• beat
  • beat
12 years 11 months ago #182819 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Jquery questions
This is an html comment, not a javascript comment.
javascript ignores html comments, but html validators do not ignore them and do validate the page, even if there is invalid html in the javascript code. That's the reason for the html comment around javascript code in html pages ;)

So code is executed.

That code comes from plugin.foundation.php.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: vespin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• vespin
  • vespin
12 years 11 months ago #182825 by vespin
Replied by vespin on topic Re: Jquery questions
thanks for the clarification beat, i'm a java n00b.

I want to clarify that I didn't comment anything out.. it was like that when I installed it. I have a module called jt_superfish_menu that the jquery conflicts with cb installed I am trying to figure out where the conflict is.. as the jquery menu allows me to select items on ipad/ipod and the css version that it defaults to does not. I tried to contact the author of that module but he's russian and I don't speak it and I don't think he understands my issue and I not knowing enough javascript don't know how to explain it clearly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon