Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Registration problems

• floboy
  • floboy
12 years 7 months ago #194957 by floboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• joycey
  • joycey
12 years 7 months ago #194983 by joycey
Replied by joycey on topic Re: CB Registration problems
Thanks Nant I'll do that.

• joycey
  • joycey
12 years 7 months ago #194993 by joycey
Replied by joycey on topic Re: CB Registration problems
I dont know how to read these error messages.I used page debug and get the following error when trying to register a new user:

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'onlinestatus' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT onlinestatus FROM jos_comprofiler WHERE id=0

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() /home/wwwaga2/public_html/index.php:68
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/wwwaga2/public_html/includes/application.php:124
3 require_once() /home/wwwaga2/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162
4 saveRegistration() /home/wwwaga2/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:133
5 moscomprofilerUser->saveSafely() /home/wwwaga2/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:1040
6 cbPluginHandler->trigger() /home/wwwaga2/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.tables.php:1534
7 cbPluginHandler->call() /home/wwwaga2/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php:541
8 call_user_func_array() /home/wwwaga2/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php:583
9 getProfileNotifyTab->beforeUserRegistration()
10 getProfileNotifyTab->sendNotification() /home/wwwaga2/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilenotifier/cb.profile_notifier.php:278
11 JDatabaseMySQL->loadResult() /home/wwwaga2/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilenotifier/cb.profile_notifier.php:122
12 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/wwwaga2/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:355
13 JError->raiseError() /home/wwwaga2/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231
14 JError->raise() /home/wwwaga2/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
15 JException->__construct() /home/wwwaga2/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136

Thank you for your help

• marilyn68
  • marilyn68
12 years 6 months ago #198732 by marilyn68
Replied by marilyn68 on topic Re: CB Registration problems
I have spent hours reading through the boards and I'm pretty good with coding. I have the latest CB installed 1.8 and Joomla is at 1.5 .. I've tried every setting between global to CB. No matter what settings I use, no email gets sent. In fact, once I click the register button it just takes me to a page that says login or register.

I even checked my hosting with regards to using SMTP and they told me this:

You will need to use the relay server:

relay-hosting.secureserver.net

to send mail from your hosting account. This server does not require authentication so a user name and password is not required.

–Christian

I even tried that and nothing is working.

You can test registration and see that it doesn't even say anything like check your email after clicking on the register button.

It's like it doesn't even post command.

www.bwdgraphics.com/community/registers

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon