Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Cross-browser compatibility CommunityBuilder 2

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 7 months ago #302735 by krileon
There is no men options for CB Blogs on the menu above a users profile. To add a new blog entry select the blog tab and click the new blog button.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• warlocksp
  • warlocksp
6 years 7 months ago #302756 by warlocksp
Replied by warlocksp on topic Cross-browser compatibility CommunityBuilder 2
Your answers are not correct!

About the other I ask, I attach a screenshot
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 7 months ago #302790 by krileon

Your answers are not correct!

Because you've been incredibly vague. You need to be more specific for me to help you. Your original topic was about the menu bar above a users profile, which has nothing to do with CB Blogs.

About the other I ask, I attach a screenshot

Works perfectly fine here in Chrome. Try out demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

Again, it is likely your Joomla template doing it. Switch to Joomla default protostar template, refresh your profile, then attempt to use the menu.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon