Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Gift Certificate capability?

15 years 3 months ago #103537 by dforrestca
Gift Certificate capability? was created by dforrestca
Is there a way to implement a "membership gift certificate" using cbsubs? Other users will want to buy a membership for others or merchandise dollars.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 3 months ago #103578 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Gift Certificate capability?
Currently is not implemented, but is a good feature request and might be considered for later versions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• fredniel
  • fredniel
15 years 2 months ago #108225 by fredniel
Replied by fredniel on topic Re:Gift Certificate capability?
That would be great indeed. That is the only missing feature as far as I am concerned. Is it in the plan for the future?

Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 2 months ago #108270 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Gift Certificate capability?
fredniel wrote:

That would be great indeed. That is the only missing feature as far as I am concerned. Is it in the plan for the future?

Thanks

Don't know, but would hope so. It would be a great addition, but at this time things like finalizing API so developers can finally expand CBSubs and more payment gateways is on the top of the list.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• nant
  • nant
15 years 2 months ago #108274 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Gift Certificate capability?
I would think that it would be part of the coupons request that is on our todo list :-)

• 5producer
  • 5producer
15 years 2 months ago #108275 by 5producer
Replied by 5producer on topic Re:Gift Certificate capability?
You can try to use the Paypal's "gift certificate, reward, or discount" option; when you sell, give your customers "the code" to use with paypal. B)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon