Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#1426] Custom Subscription Type

• dude_7526
  • dude_7526
15 years 1 month ago #109191 by dude_7526
Replied by dude_7526 on topic Re:Custom Subscription Type
Thanks, it is better but only issue is user may select the multiple child plans if the wording is not proper and may confuse if its a checkbox.

It would make much more sence if I could give an option to enter the child plan with drop down values. And I think Donation plan is a perfect choice here, but Donation plans does not have the recurring capability.

Can you please tell me if it is possible to enable the Donation plan with recurring option? Is it something that can be tweaked ?

Thanks so much!!

RS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 1 month ago #109203 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Custom Subscription Type
You can not use the donation plan as a subscription, nor is there a way to enable such a thing. It supports single payments only. New features are on the way to possible provide what you're asking, but are not yet available nor is there a release date for such features.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• dude_7526
  • dude_7526
15 years 1 month ago #109204 by dude_7526
ok thanks, can you at least give me a rough estimate on how long would it take? 2 months, 3months?

I planning to develop another site that has similar requirement

RS

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 1 month ago #109398 by krileon
dude_7526 wrote:

ok thanks, can you at least give me a rough estimate on how long would it take? 2 months, 3months?

RS

Sorry, I just don't know release dates. Development can change and dates can shift. I could say 3 months and it could take 5. I just don't know, but when the API becomes available it might be possible to do as you're wanting. The API is very high priority right now so the best I can say is "soon".

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• dude_7526
  • dude_7526
14 years 8 months ago #123486 by dude_7526
krileon wrote:

dude_7526 wrote:

RS

Sorry, I just don't know release dates. Development can change and dates can shift. I could say 3 months and it could take 5. I just don't know, but when the API becomes available it might be possible to do as you're wanting. The API is very high priority right now so the best I can say is "soon".

Kyle,

Can you please advise if there is any update on this?
Is this feature planned to be released in upcoming version?

Thx
RS

Post edited by: dude_7526, at: 2010/02/02 23:29

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 8 months ago #123492 by krileon
dude_7526 wrote:

krileon wrote:

dude_7526 wrote:

RS

Kyle,

Can you please advise if there is any update on this?
Is this feature planned to be released in upcoming version?

Thx
RS

Post edited by: dude_7526, at: 2010/02/02 23:29

Sorry, as far as I am aware it is not in the works or has not been planned. :( I've added a feature request ticket.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/02/03 00:46

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon