Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Combine plan?

• cferron
  • cferron
14 years 4 months ago #134508 by cferron
Combine plan? was created by cferron
Ok here is our situation.

Our user require to buy their yearly subscription to be a member of our association (a 5$ fee). In order to be able to join different sporting event (to register to those) they have to had pay their 5$.

My questions:

1) Can the system detect if a user has not pay the 5$ minimum plan? So if I want the 50$ plan it would automatically charge me the mandatory 5$ plan (minimum) for a total of 55$? If he has the 5$ plan then price would be 50$

2) Can I export to excel different plan subscriber? Ex: Gather all plan A subscriber?

3) Can the plans be integrated in an article for a purchase or the user has to go through his profile?

This would be it for now.

Thanks

Claude

Post edited by: cferron@gmail.com, at: 2010/06/02 00:09

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 4 months ago #134562 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Combine plan?

1) Can the system detect if a user has not pay the 5$ minimum plan? So if I want the 50$ plan it would automatically charge me the mandatory 5$ plan (minimum) for a total of 55$? If he has the 5$ plan then price would be 50$

You could make your $5 plan a Parent plan and your $50 plan a Child plan of the $5 plan, which would mean users MUST subscribe to the $5 plan before they can obtain the $50 plan. Am not aware of any other solution.

2) Can I export to excel different plan subscriber? Ex: Gather all plan A subscriber?

Yes, but must be done via your database. CBSubs currently does not provide an Export feature.

3) Can the plans be integrated in an article for a purchase or the user has to go through his profile?

If a user attempts to access a protected article the user will be presented with the subscription process. They do not need to subscribe to plans via profile, but of course the users profile should be accessible as well as the Subscription tab public and published.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cferron
  • cferron
14 years 4 months ago #134581 by cferron
Replied by cferron on topic Re:Combine plan?
krileon wrote:

You could make your $5 plan a Parent plan and your $50 plan a Child plan of the $5 plan, which would mean users MUST subscribe to the $5 plan before they can obtain the $50 plan. Am not aware of any other solution.

Can they have different expiration dates?
Will the system combine the payment or it is treated as two different transactions?

Yes, but must be done via your database. CBSubs currently does not provide an Export feature.

Any idea if this will be implented in a near future?

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 4 months ago #134588 by krileon

Can they have different expiration dates?

Of course, via drop-down parameter you can specify the duration a subscription will last (e.g. 1 day, 1 month, etc...). However currently can not specify custom expiration date or duration, sorry. It can be done via database query using CBSubs SQL Actions however if absolutely necessary (not recommended for those unfamiliar with databases).

Will the system combine the payment or it is treated as two different transactions?

Yes, it will combine to a single purchase, their invoice will reflect both plans and then show their total price. invoice will show both plans being purchased, but single price will be sent to the processor (e.g. Paypal).

Any idea if this will be implented in a near future?

Yes, it is planned to be implemented, but can not provide a release date for such feature sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cferron
  • cferron
14 years 4 months ago #134593 by cferron
Replied by cferron on topic Re:Combine plan?
Thanks for all those answers!

Few more questions.

What are the different duration offered as for expiration on a plan?

Is the software available in french or other language?

What payment processing system can be tied up to the software? Is check and cash available or other?

I think this is it for now. Thanks again.

Claude

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 4 months ago #134600 by krileon

What are the different duration offered as for expiration on a plan?

Is a bit long of a list, but here you go.

5 minutes
10 minutes
15 minutes
30 minutes
1 hour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours
4 hours
8 hours
12 hours
1 day (24 hours)
2 days (48 hours)
3 days
10 days
20 days
30 days
60 days
90 days
1 week (7 days)
2 weeks (14 days)
3 weeks (21 days)
4 weeks (28 days)
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
6 months
9 months
1 year
2 years
3 years
5 years
10 years
Lifetime subscription
Today (up to midnight)
Today and Tomorrow up to midnight
Today and Next 2 calendar days
Today and Next 6 calendar days
Today and Next 7 calendar days
Today and Next 30 calendar days
This calendar month
This and next calendar month
This and next 2 calendar months
This and next 3 calendar months
This and next 5 calendar months
This and next 6 calendar months
This calendar year
This and next calendar year
This and next 2 calendar years
This and next 3 calendar years
This and next 4 calendar years
This and next 5 calendar years
This and next 9 calendar years
This and next 10 calendar years

Is the software available in french or other language?

We only provide English, but the entire plugin (front and back) can be translated by way of language plugins.

What payment processing system can be tied up to the software?

Paypal
Authorize.net
YellowPay
Dummy (for testing)
2checkout (not yet released!)

Is check and cash available or other?

Yes, by way of Offline Payment Gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon