Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Combine plan?

• cferron
  • cferron
14 years 4 months ago #134624 by cferron
Replied by cferron on topic Re:Combine plan?
Really nice I'm really thinking about going forward with the purchase.

My last questions, I promise:
Can each plan have different payment method?
Parent plan only accept VISA and child could accept Cash and credit for example.

Can we add our own logo to the invoice?

Can we manually bypass an activation, I explain. Let's say I want to enable subscription for the president, but I do not want to charge him, I'm sure there is a way to do so ;)

Finally, can we ask different questions when a person subscribe to a plan. For example if he wants to get the summer league package, I might need to get his team name, experience, etc... Is it possible to do so or once the payment is made I would have to redirect him to an other form software?

That is it for now.

Claude

Post edited by: cferron@gmail.com, at: 2010/06/03 01:06

Post edited by: cferron@gmail.com, at: 2010/06/03 01:12

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 4 months ago #134669 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Combine plan?

Parent plan only accept VISA and child could accept Cash and credit for example.

Yes, using a feature called "Owner ID" you can link a Payment Gateway to a single Plan. This would allow what you're wanting.

Can we add our own logo to the invoice?

Yes, the invoice is fully customizable from CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices.

Can we manually bypass an activation, I explain. Let's say I want to enable subscription for the president, but I do not want to charge him, I'm sure there is a way to do so.

Yes, you can grant a user a subscription by editing them via User Management or using the CBSubs Import feature to import subscriptions for users. All of which will fire all integrations as if the user manually subscribed and paid as well.

Finally, can we ask different questions when a person subscribe to a plan. For example if he wants to get the summer league package, I might need to get his team name, experience, etc... Is it possible to do so or once the payment is made I would have to redirect him to an other form software?

Yes this is possible, but ONLY during the registration process as you can Show/Hide fields based on plan selection. If user is already registered then they'd need to visit Edit Profile page in order to update the newly available fields/tabs (protected by CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection integration of course).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cferron
  • cferron
14 years 4 months ago #134693 by cferron
Replied by cferron on topic Re:Combine plan?
krileon wrote:

Yes, using a feature called "Owner ID" you can link a Payment Gateway to a single Plan. This would allow what you're wanting.

Just want to make sure I understand this one.
If I want cheque or cash for the parent it is not possible?
what about Paypal?

This is weird?

Post edited by: cferron@gmail.com, at: 2010/06/03 18:18

Post edited by: cferron@gmail.com, at: 2010/06/03 18:19

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 4 months ago #134775 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Combine plan?

If I want cheque or cash for the parent it is not possible?

Yes this is done using the Offline Payment Gateway. It will allow you to provide customized instructions for users to mail you check or cash. Their subscription will be "Pending" until the cash at hand arrives at which point you'll manually "Pay" their subscription via CBSubs backend.

what about Paypal?

Yes, Paypal is a supported payment gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon