Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Custom payment gateway

13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #155551 by gxisolutions
Replied by gxisolutions on topic Re:Custom payment gateway
Hi krileon,

Would it be possible to give us an idea of how you go about adding a new payment gateway so that we can try do it ourselves. I am a confident coder and am sure I will be able to do it but some pointers would be greatly appreciated.

If I manage to integrate a new payment gateway I will post a quick guide.

regards,

gxi
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by gxisolutions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 7 months ago #155843 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Custom payment gateway
It's not possible to implement additional gateways at this time. We do not have a publicly available API yet. This is planned as we begin to open up various parts of CBSubs in future releases. We've already begun these steps, for example our Joomla plugin is no longer encoded.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #156861 by zahmundzornig
Replied by zahmundzornig on topic Re: Custom payment gateway
A custom gateway would be perfect! So it´s great, if there are plans to integrate this.

For the german market I miss follow gateways:
sofortüberweisung.de
giropay

The main advantage: the payment happens directly by the costumers bank, and not by a "Supplier" like Paypal. It´s faster and cheaper. Paypal is quit expensive.

www.zahmundzornig.de thanx joomlapolis for the great work and support!
Build with CB: www.jaii.de

• jt23
  • jt23
13 years 7 months ago #157037 by jt23
Replied by jt23 on topic Re: Custom payment gateway
chinese alipay
www.alipay.com/

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 7 months ago #157456 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Custom payment gateway
Folks we can't implement every gateway from here to the sun, it's not going to happen. I've added all requested gateways to our list, but bottom line is we're only going to implement those that meet our security and API standards/needs. Currently we've only briefly discussed implementing additional gateways, I can't say when and I can't say which. We've plans to release an API, but I have no release date for this. We're opening CBSubs gradually, first was the Joomla plugin; next likely be some integrations. Please do not post all over the boards (@jt23) what gateway you're wanting (that's called spamming) as it will NOT increase likelihood of implementation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• erilam
  • erilam
12 years 11 months ago #181309 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Re: Custom payment gateway
Hello,

I'm making an up to this post in order to know if the Paybox gateway, often use in France, is nearly dévelop or if some dev can do this gateway now with CBsubs 1.2.2 API ?

Thx for answers

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon