Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Custom payment gateway

• jarpens
  • jarpens
14 years 1 month ago #141502 by jarpens
Replied by jarpens on topic Re:Custom payment gateway
krileon wrote:

Your requested gateway is already on the list. We're keeping track of all user requested gateways at this time. Please keep in mind this does not guarantee implementation nor can I provide for you a timeframe.

ok great!

can You answer to my earlier question?

Do You know approximately when CBSubs 1.1 will be relased?

Why I'm asking?
If the relased date is in let's say two months I can buy CBSubs and use Offline method by this time and then implement custom using api.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 1 month ago #141513 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Custom payment gateway
Honestly, no idea. Hopefully soon, but issues arise with each test phase that need to be addressed accordingly. We've also critical features that need implementation and testing before release. We're currently in strong testing right now so hopefully soon, but I can't give you a definite time frame.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jarpens
  • jarpens
13 years 10 months ago #147628 by jarpens
Replied by jarpens on topic Re:Custom payment gateway
Hi!

I can't find information/list of all payement gateways implemented in brand new CBSubs 1.1.

Can You give me a hint?

• nant
  • nant
13 years 10 months ago #147640 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Custom payment gateway
jarpens wrote:

Hi!

I can't find information/list of all payement gateways implemented in brand new CBSubs 1.1.

Can You give me a hint?

CBSubs 1.1 announcement has forum discussion here:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,147124/catid,92/

Beat has provided a full changelog.

Implemented gateways are:

+ Paypal
+ Authorize.net (with AVS)
+ 2CheckOut
+ Ogone
+ PostFinance
+ Offline
+ Dummy

We will be working with 3P developers to get more gateways out in the future.

• rawaruska
  • rawaruska
13 years 8 months ago #152052 by rawaruska
Replied by rawaruska on topic Re:Custom payment gateway

nant wrote: jarpens wrote:

Implemented gateways are:
+ Paypal
+ Authorize.net (with AVS)
+ 2CheckOut
+ Ogone
+ PostFinance
+ Offline
+ Dummy

I'm in France and some bank uses Atos or Paybox ... witch are not (yet) implemented.
Am I right ? Is it in the "todo list" ?
Thanks
Matt

Agence Web agréée "Google Analytics IQ" - France entière
Création et référencement SEO de sites internet
www.yakamama.com

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 8 months ago #152075 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Custom payment gateway

Am I right ?

Yes, the suggested gateways are not implemented.

Is it in the "todo list" ?

We've noted all user requested gateways in a feature ticket, but please note this does not guarantee implementation. It is simply for our records so we can keep track of all requested gateways and could be considered for future implementation. For obvious reasons not all gateways can be implemented as they must pass our standards expectations as well as API needs. Implementing and testing a gateway is a time consuming and pain staking process which can be worsened if a provider does not wish to work closely with us on such an implemented. This means we're limited as to what we implement.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rawaruska

Moderators: beatnantkrileon