Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] How are purchases identified?

• justbrock
  • justbrock
13 years 7 months ago #157593 by justbrock
Replied by justbrock on topic Re: How are purchases identified?
Perfect! Thank you, that's the answer I was looking for. Now my client can move forward with their decision to buy CSubs.

Keep up the great work!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• justbrock
  • justbrock
13 years 7 months ago #157596 by justbrock
Sorry, now that I think of it, your response generated another question:

Does the user keep the same "purchase number" for every membership renewal? Or will they be assigned a new number each time they renew?

Also, does CSubs support plugins like CB? Or does CB support any plugins that can be related to CSubs?

I would be trying to submit data to 3rd party app via a plugin once a purchase/renewal is made.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 7 months ago #157959 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: How are purchases identified?

Does the user keep the same "purchase number" for every membership renewal? Or will they be assigned a new number each time they renew?

A new purchase will be generated, but a new subscription won't (it'll just renew). This allows reporting to display every purchase made whether renewal, upgrade, etc...

Also, does CSubs support plugins like CB? Or does CB support any plugins that can be related to CSubs?

CBSubs is encoded and no API is currently provided, but yes CBSubs has plugins. You could however use CBSubs URL to execute a 3rd party PHP file to do your integration or CBSubs SQL Actions to perform a database query to a 3rd party table/database.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• justbrock
  • justbrock
13 years 7 months ago #157961 by justbrock
Great, thanks again for the information. Now my client can make an informed decision.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon