Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Cannot upgrade, wrong price on invoice

• rasharon2
  • rasharon2
12 years 8 months ago #190743 by rasharon2
Replied by rasharon2 on topic Re: Cannot upgrade, wrong price on invoice
Agreed that a better error message is needed.

So, the problem was NOT that the month and year were invalid, it just didn't like the fact that I used an automated way to provide it (e.g. RoboForm or Cut and Paste).

A message like "please select month and year again but actually clicking the drop down box entry" would have been better -- or simpler yet: "as an added security measure, please select your month and year choices again".

The way it works now makes it seem like the page is broken, and that does not instill confidence.

Oh well, in my case it is probably a "moot point" until my membership comes up for renewal again. Plenty of time to implement an improvement.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #190752 by beat
I have reopened the ticket with Ogone, and gave them the links to your description in first page and your suggestion above. :)

Oh, and forgot to tell you that the CBSubs bug of prorating+currency change is now fixed in CBSubs 1.3.0 RC1, which is running this site as well :) .

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by beat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon