Skip to Content Skip to Menu

is Community Builder truly Open Source?

• tazzarkin
  • tazzarkin
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #201241 by tazzarkin
Replied by tazzarkin on topic Re: is Community Builder truly Open Source?

nant wrote: There are thousands of CBSubs installations using ioncube without issues.

CBSubs needs ioncube - sorry no open-source version yet.

Can you recommend a good platform to run Community Builder and CBSubs on a stand-alone USB drive that will work with IonCube?

Since thousands are running stand-alone USB drive installations, perhaps you could guide us to a good platform to use which supports CBSubs perfectly.

We're just looking for a little guidance before buying CBSubs. And I'm very thankful for your replies.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by tazzarkin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 4 months ago #201245 by nant

tazzarkin wrote:

nant wrote: There are thousands of CBSubs installations using ioncube without issues.

CBSubs needs ioncube - sorry no open-source version yet.

Can you recommend a good platform to run Community Builder and CBSubs on a stand-alone USB drive that will work with IonCube?

Since thousands are running stand-alone USB drive installations, perhaps you could guide us to a good platform to use which supports CBSubs perfectly.

We're just looking for a little guidance before buying CBSubs. And I'm very thankful for your replies.

My statement regarding thousands of installations was not made in reference tousb drive installations.

Guess I need more information about the usb drive concept and why it is so important to you.

• tazzarkin
  • tazzarkin
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #201251 by tazzarkin
Replied by tazzarkin on topic Re: is Community Builder truly Open Source?

nant wrote: My statement regarding thousands of installations was not made in reference tousb drive installations.

Guess I need more information about the usb drive concept and why it is so important to you.

Can I send you a private message in some way? The details of this are private within our company, however, I can send you the information through a personal message.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by tazzarkin.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 4 months ago #201260 by nant
Sure - click on my image to visit my profile and send me a private message.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon