Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#2401] Duplicates under subscription tab

13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #156093 by ramtinworld
[#2401] Duplicates under subscription tab was created by ramtinworld
Hi,

I have noticed that when I go to subscriptions tab, I can see duplicate entries for some members.

The details are all the same but there are multiple rows of the same data.

Can you please let me know if this can be fixed in the database.

Thanks,
Ramtin
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #156113 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Duplicates under subscription tab
Please review the data closely as some could be previous plans the user upgraded from as CB does keep track of them. It also keeps track of renewals and cancellations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by krileon.

13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #156752 by ramtinworld
Replied by ramtinworld on topic Re: Duplicates under subscription tab
Hi,
They are all the same, even the ID's are the same:

Can you please let me know if there is something that I need to do to fix this issue.

This has raised lots of issues with my clients and their reports.

Thanks,
Ramtin
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by ramtinworld.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 7 months ago #156771 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Duplicates under subscription tab
Seams to be just an issue with the subscriptions display. Are those duplicates actually present within your database? Was able to confirm locally, but database did not have the duplicates. This simply means there's an issue with the SELECT query. Have added a bug ticket for further investigation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• beat
  • beat
13 years 7 months ago #156779 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Duplicates under subscription tab
Which version of CBSubs is this on ?

We have fixed such duplicates at some places in latest CBSubs 1.1.2...

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 7 months ago #157045 by ramtinworld
Replied by ramtinworld on topic Re: Duplicates under subscription tab
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am on 1.1.2.

When do you think this bug will be fixed?

Thanks,
Ramtin

Moderators: beatnantkrileon