Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Subs Plan Subscriptions Conditions

• raniko
  • raniko
13 years 2 weeks ago #178666 by raniko
Hello Support staff- I am trying to use field conditions to show various subscription plans at registration via the "Dynamic Conditions" option on the workflows tab. I select a field, input the condition and value and then test the registration page. Whether I use a numerical (=,<,>,<>), regex or contains condition I run into the same issue.... The plan will correctly not be shown at registration when the condition is not yet met, but it does not then show when the correct response has been added to the appropriate registration field that should trigger the plan to appear.

As a side note, the "All of following CB fields must be filled-in/selected at registration:"
functionality seems to work fine.
The "And all of following CB fields must be empty/unselected at registration:" option refuses to save my selections. (I don't really need this to work at the moment, but figured I would mention it here).

If there is anything I can try to do to fix the field conditions issue, please let me know.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 weeks ago #178755 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs Plan Subscriptions Conditions
Sounds like some sort of conflict. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 weeks ago #178839 by krileon
Have reviewed your installation and the conditions are failing only for select type fields due to the below fatal JS error.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/js/cbpaidsubscriptions.js
ON: Line 145
Code:
val.join is not a function val = val.join("|*|");

Please apply the fixed file (plugin.foundation.php) in the below forge ticket and please let me know once done. If unsure how to apply please PM FTP access and will apply for you.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2713

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• raniko
  • raniko
13 years 2 weeks ago #178876 by raniko
Replied by raniko on topic Re: CB Subs Plan Subscriptions Conditions
Interesting... I already added this patch a while back so that I could add multiselect filters to my lists... which still work. Ill send you my ftp info so that you can take a look though.

On a side note, I am getting a 404 error whenever a front end user logs on... I just installed Kunena and thought that might have caused the problem but after unpublishing the Kunena plugin I still get the error... If I click the back browser after getting the 404 error I'm taken to the home page and the site functions normally. If you have any suggestions for that one, please let me know.

Many thanks.

• raniko
  • raniko
13 years 2 weeks ago #178879 by raniko
Replied by raniko on topic Re: CB Subs Plan Subscriptions Conditions
Scratch the 404 message issue. I figured this one out. For Kunena, I turned off "add suffixes to URL" in the joomla global configuration. CB Subs "URL for every login:" didn't seem to like that very much. Turning it back on fixed it up.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #179013 by krileon
I've reviewed your install and see you have Jumi installed, which is known to conflict (even if disabled) with CB and CBSubs. If you could please create a clean install of Joomla, CB, and CBSubs on the same host in a sub-domain or sub-folder then test if working or not would be appreciated as I suspect some form of conflict is present.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon