Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Subs Plan Subscriptions Conditions

• raniko
  • raniko
13 years 1 week ago #179014 by raniko
Replied by raniko on topic Re: CB Subs Plan Subscriptions Conditions
I don't have the resources available to create a new install at the moment. I don't believe that I am using Jumi for anything right now anyway. Can I just uninstall Jumi on my current install to get the same effect? I have a sneaky suspicion its causing other issues as well anyway. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 1 week ago #179036 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs Plan Subscriptions Conditions
It's worth a try but from previous experience Jumi had made core changes to Joomla compromising the install. I can't say if this is true or not now as I've never used it and only going off user provided feedback. If you only have 1 domain available then I suggest placing in a sub-folder on your existing domain just for testing purpose and once done can of course be deleted. It's very difficult to distinguish if something is a bug or not on an established install. I however could not confirm across 3 installs so do suspect something installed is conflicting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• raniko
  • raniko
13 years 1 week ago #179046 by raniko
Sorry... placing what in a sub folder? Do you mean create a new install under a subfolder and test it there before deleting jumi? I'm a little afraid that due to my lack of experience I will break more then I fix if I try to do this. I'll contact my host to see if they can help out.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 1 week ago #179063 by krileon
Yes, you'd create the folder "testjoomla" for example inside your existing sites root directory. You'd then put a new install of Joomla in there where the tests would be made. Afterwards it could of course be safely deleted. The idea is to perform tests on a clean install on the same webhost to rule out conflicts.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• raniko
  • raniko
13 years 1 week ago #179081 by raniko
Tried just deleting Jumi. That didn't seem to help. Ill try a new clean install. I think there is a way to have a plan trigger the value of a field by using cb fields although Im not sure how to do that. I'd like to test that functionality as well. Can you tell me how to set a field value based on a users subscription choice?

Thanks again.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 1 week ago #179092 by krileon

Can you tell me how to set a field value based on a users subscription choice?

You'd need to install CBSubs Fields then edit your plans followed by Fields tab of the Integration tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon