Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB login redirect

• ver
  • ver
12 years 10 months ago #186022 by ver
Replied by ver on topic Re: CB login redirect
Hi Kyle, :cheer:

I dont know how can i find what menu link the Itemid 624 belongs to.

I dont use any SEF 3rd party.

This is my SEO configuration:

I put my site ON LINE now if you want to check something :) www.lahuertafeliz.com

Maybe is the .htacccess because the hosting make some change to use friendly directons.

This is my .htacces now:

# AddHandler x-httpd-php5-3 .php
AddHandler x-httpd-php5 .php
##
# @version $Id: htaccess.txt 20196 2011-01-09 02:40:25Z ian $
# @package Joomla
# @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 - 2011 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved.
# @license GNU General Public License version 2 or later; see LICENSE.txt
##

##
# READ THIS COMPLETELY IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THIS FILE!
#
# The line just below this section: 'Options +FollowSymLinks' may cause problems
# with some server configurations. It is required for use of mod_rewrite, but may already
# be set by your server administrator in a way that dissallows changing it in
# your .htaccess file. If using it causes your server to error out, comment it out (add # to
# beginning of line), reload your site in your browser and test your sef url's. If they work,
# it has been set by your server administrator and you do not need it set here.
##

## Can be commented out if causes errors, see notes above.
Options +FollowSymLinks

## Mod_rewrite in use.

RewriteEngine On

## Begin - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits.
# If you experience problems on your site block out the operations listed below
# This attempts to block the most common type of exploit `attempts` to Joomla!
#
# Block out any script trying to base64_encode data within the URL.
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} base64_encode.*\(.*\) [OR]
# Block out any script that includes a <script> tag in URL.
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (\<|%3C).*script.*(\>|%3E) [NC,OR]
# Block out any script trying to set a PHP GLOBALS variable via URL.
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) [OR]
# Block out any script trying to modify a _REQUEST variable via URL.
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} _REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2})
# Send all blocked request to homepage with 403 Forbidden error!
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php [F,L]
#
## End - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits.

##
# Uncomment following line if your webserver's URL
# is not directly related to physical file paths.
# Update Your Joomla! Directory (just / for root).
##

# RewriteBase /

## Begin - Joomla! core SEF Section.
#
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (/component/) [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (/|\.php|\.html|\.htm|\.feed|\.pdf|\.raw|/[^.]*)$ [NC]
RewriteRule (.*) index.php
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization},L]
#
## End - Joomla! core SEF Section.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #186037 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB login redirect

I dont know how can i find what menu link the Itemid 624 belongs to.

Go through your Joomla menus and on the right side in one of the columns it says Itemid. Find which menu link is tied to Itemid 624. Itemid is what determines the menu link highlighting (same for module display as well).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by krileon.

• ver
  • ver
12 years 10 months ago #186119 by ver
Ok here is the itemid:

And the itemid of the module CB login:

:blush: Sorry, but now what?

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 10 months ago #186170 by krileon
The Itemid doesn't match your menu link. See the URL has 624, but your menu is 666. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 9 months ago #186467 by krileon
There were 2 erroneous menu items under "Top" Joomla menu. I've simply unpublished them and confirmed your issue is now resolved. Please also confirm is working.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• ver
  • ver
12 years 9 months ago #186726 by ver
Thank you kyle!

Now everything is OK, you re brillant.

I hope you spend a Happy new year.

I wish the best for you and for every people behind CB!

:woohoo: 2012 :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon