Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB Subs Reg Page - On Error - TabsView not wanted

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #186327 by fabiankarsch
Hi,
My Versions:
CB 1.7.1 and cb subs 1.2.2
joomla 1.5.25

I have to usergroups registering WITHOUT TabView - Only over Direct URL.
Everything works fine, without following Scenario:

Registration as Group1 -> miss one Field / Error -> Page is reloading and loads the TabView Registration... It should load the URL specific Page...

Any hints please, I was searching forum already

Thank you very much
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 10 months ago #186331 by krileon
Don't understand your issue. Tab view? Could you please be more specific? Perhaps if possible provide a screenshot of the issue?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #186333 by fabiankarsch
Thank you for the fast reply!
I attached the e steps as screenshot.
1. normal registration
2. error produced
3. it switches to tabview, but should hae CB Subs View as seen in 1.
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 9 months ago #186401 by krileon

2. error produced

It looks like you're trying to use a file field, but aren't uploading a file in the appropriate format.

3. it switches to tabview, but should hae CB Subs View as seen in 1.

That's CB Conditionals "Step By Step" and is working as intended. Each tab on registration is given its own step.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #186438 by fabiankarsch
Hi Krileon,

thanks for your replay..
2. Yes I know, that is for producing an error on Registration,which shows the scenarion, - if user does something wrong on registration.

3. Yes this is Conditional TAB Step by Step, but As CB SUBS Registration Forms with Direct URLS (no TABS) are used on this website and not a tab based registration process, I do not want to show up the " steps" process - I want that user is directed back to the CB SUBS REgistration without tabs when something went wrong on registration.

Hope I could explain better now. Thank you
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by fabiankarsch.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 9 months ago #186460 by krileon

2. Yes I know, that is for producing an error on Registration,which shows the scenarion, - if user does something wrong on registration.

I don't understand, it sounds as if it's working as intended. Are you saying you receive that error no matter what you do when attempting to register? Please be very specific.

3. Yes this is Conditional TAB Step by Step, but As CB SUBS Registration Forms with Direct URLS (no TABS) are used on this website and not a tab based registration process, I do not want to show up the " steps" process - I want that user is directed back to the CB SUBS REgistration without tabs when something went wrong on registration.

If you have plans that display on registration then it will show. You can set your plans to not display on registration and no subscriptions will show and thus no step for CBSubs. The Plans URLs as seen when editing a plan will not show Step By Step; this is a bug in CBSubs not providing the appropriate trigger to render CB Conditionals Step By Step.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon