Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB Subs Reg Page - On Error - TabsView not wanted

• jem32
  • jem32
12 years 5 months ago #199537 by jem32
Hello,

Ok, I'm having the same issue as this person and setting it not to display on registration does not seem to be working for me.

I have CBSubs 1.2.2
CB 1.7.1
Joomla 1.7.4

Here is the registration URL:
www.businessinvestornetwork.com/index.php/en/?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=%20%20cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=5-6-7

If you try that and don't fill out the form, you get an error message and then it gets directed to www.businessinvestornetwork.com/component/comprofiler/ which shows steps. I can't use steps becuase of a bug on this version so I'd like to not have them available when there's an error.

On all three plans I tried setting Workflows > Propose spontaneously plan at registration > to all of the settings available and none of them result in my defaulting back to my orginal plan URL upon getting an error on the form.

Unfortunately, at this time, an upgrade is not an option so I'm stuck. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks,

Jenni

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jem32
  • jem32
12 years 5 months ago #199539 by jem32
Never mind. I found it on my own after all. I had the CB Conditional plugin enabled. I had forgotten that I enabled it way back when I was trying to get tabbed registration in the first place.

Sorry for the bother :blush:

• nant
  • nant
12 years 5 months ago #199543 by nant
[quote="jem32" post=199537

I have CBSubs 1.2.2
CB 1.7.1
Joomla 1.7.4

[/quote]

Glad you solved your issue - you need to upgrade CB, CBSUbs, Joomla

Moderators: beatnantkrileon