Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Some anomalies

• AlanJones
  • AlanJones
12 years 8 months ago #191167 by AlanJones
Replied by AlanJones on topic Re: Some anomalies
Hi Krileon, Thanks for the help!

I have solved the privacy field issues with the updates and a reinstall of the plugin. But the search anomalie still persists in the backend.
I'll pm a super admin login for you to have a look.

Thanks!
Alan

Own Your Own Community!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 8 months ago #191234 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Some anomalies
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. Please include examples to duplicate the search issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• AlanJones
  • AlanJones
12 years 8 months ago #191339 by AlanJones
OK, I just PM'd you.
Thanks!

Alan

Own Your Own Community!

• AlanJones
  • AlanJones
12 years 8 months ago #191340 by AlanJones
Do you guys use uddeIM for messaging?

Own Your Own Community!

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 8 months ago #191455 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Some anomalies
Have reviewed your install and it's working as expected. The input directly after "Search:" searches username/email/name (in that order) only. It's not for searching other fields. To search on other fields click "Advanced Search" directly next to the input. To get the results you're wanting click "Advanced Search" and find "Business Name" field and set it to "contains phrase" then supply "Delph" and you'll get the results you received on frontend.

Do you guys use uddeIM for messaging?

Yup.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• AlanJones
  • AlanJones
12 years 8 months ago #191476 by AlanJones
OK, I really didn't know that. I thought it searched everywhere.
That's a fairly large problem for my administrators. Is there any way to build a custom backend CB search or list?

Thanks for taking a look!

Own Your Own Community!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon