Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Profile update admin notifications?

12 years 6 months ago #196842 by cherylru85
Replied by cherylru85 on topic Re: Profile update admin notifications?
Yes, I did publish it and am able to see the tab.
But I don't see the fields that have been updated.

Also, how to trigger an email to the admin of what the user has updated?

I don't think my question was answered clearly/specifically.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 6 months ago #196859 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Profile update admin notifications?
To enable notifications for CB Profile Update Logger please navigate to CB > Plugin Management > CB Profile Update Logger then set "Update notifications:" to "Enabled" and adjust "Notification Recipients:" as necessary. Please ensure you've moderator notifications enabled within CB > Configuration > Moderation by setting "Send Moderators Email" to "Yes". Once done edit your user within CB > User Management and ensure your user is set to receive moderator emails.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #197195 by cherylru85
Hi Kyle.
I have done the necessary adjustments.

But the notification is only triggered when the profile is updated from the administrator's back-end.

How could the same trigger be sent to the administrator when the profile is being updated from the user's perspective (ie the front-end)?

Would greatly appreciate assistance, as I understand that it could trigger notifications showing the fields. But would it to work from the user end's perspective.

Thanks!

• nant
  • nant
12 years 6 months ago #197214 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Profile update admin notifications?

cherylru85 wrote: Hi Kyle.
I have done the necessary adjustments.

But the notification is only triggered when the profile is updated from the administrator's back-end.

How could the same trigger be sent to the administrator when the profile is being updated from the user's perspective (ie the front-end)?

Would greatly appreciate assistance, as I understand that it could trigger notifications showing the fields. But would it to work from the user end's perspective.

Thanks!

It should work the same from frontend also.
I will do some local testing to verify this and reply asap.

12 years 6 months ago #197300 by cherylru85
Hi Nick.
Thanks. Hope to receive some updates about your local testing.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 6 months ago #197307 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Profile update admin notifications?

cherylru85 wrote: Hi Nick.
Thanks. Hope to receive some updates about your local testing.

Works fine here.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon