Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Where is the documentation on Conditional Plugin

12 years 3 months ago #205417 by chucknb28409
Replied by chucknb28409 on topic Re: Where is the documentation on Conditional Plugin
I might have, when I was first trying to get multiple tabs working. I went into each field and there are no conditions set now. Is this something I have to remove directly through the database with something like Php Admin?

Joomla 2.5.6
Community Builder 1.8.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #205418 by krileon
Remove what? The conditions? No, you simply edit your fields and set them to not condition. Please PM backend super user login credentials and will take a look (end of day here, but will check early tomorrow).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chucknb28409

12 years 3 months ago #205607 by GavinErickson
Replied by GavinErickson on topic Re: Where is the documentation on Conditional Plugin
Hi there,

I have to agree with Chuck that the lack of documentation is a tad annoying. anyway, moving on from that.

I downloaded latest cb and updated my old cb 1.2 (in joomla 1.5.26)

installed plugin cb_conditional plugin

I don't want a step by step tab thing, so have configured the tabs option to disabled.

When i create a field, it gives the options that seem fair enough, if->then type stuff.

However, once saved the action specified doesn't seem to work - i've got simple radio yes/no and on yes to show another field. When i go in to edit, the conditional fields are no shown. Do you hvae to get it right first time?

best wishes, and thanks in advance!

Gavin

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #205612 by krileon
There's a bug with radio/checkboxes in CB Conditional 1.8; you need to ensure you're using CB Conditional 1.8.1, which has this bug confirmed fixed. Aside from that you need to make sure your conditions are correct. The values must be exact matches to the values of the field it self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #205621 by chucknb28409
Replied by chucknb28409 on topic Re: Where is the documentation on Conditional Plugin
Never mind I found that a condition had been set, I removed it and now it works.

Thanks

Joomla 2.5.6
Community Builder 1.8.1

12 years 3 months ago #205623 by GavinErickson
Replied by GavinErickson on topic Re: Where is the documentation on Conditional Plugin
Hi Kyle,

slaps forehead, hadn't published plugin...

updated to the latest version, seems to be working.

so big thanks to you for writing a useful plugin!

regards,

Gavin

Moderators: beatnantkrileon