Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Required icon obscured

12 years 3 months ago #205547 by alankempster
Required icon obscured was created by alankempster
On my registration form the required icon for a date field is obscured by the calendar button. I'd guess I need to modify some css to move the icon over a little, but can anyone tell me whether it would be in the CB template css or my site template css? I'm not too good with css yet!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 3 months ago #205552 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Required icon obscured
Please post url to your registration page.

12 years 3 months ago #205554 by alankempster
Replied by alankempster on topic Re: Required icon obscured
It isn't a public URL, so I've sent you a PM with it.

Thanks.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 3 months ago #205596 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Required icon obscured

alankempster wrote: It isn't a public URL, so I've sent you a PM with it.

Thanks.

I forwarded your PM to Kyle - he should respond here when able to.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #205604 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Required icon obscured
Something is adding a custom class of "s5_lazyload" then an inline style of "opacity: 0;". The opacity is why it's not visible, nothing to do with calendar popup. Looks like it's some sort of feature of your template. Try switching to default Joomla template and confirming if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #205685 by alankempster
Replied by alankempster on topic Re: Required icon obscured
Luckily my site template configuration page (Shape5 Vertex) has an option to disable "lazyload", which has fixed the problem instantly.

According to Shape5... "The lazy load script is a great way to save bandwidth and load your pages much faster. Images that are not visible on the initial page load are not loaded or downloaded until they come into the main viewing area."

Many thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon