Skip to Content Skip to Menu

C Auto action

• omaze
  • omaze
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #206067 by omaze
Replied by omaze on topic Re: C Auto action
thank you...
for the feedback... about jomsocial vs groupjive, we are using integration of moodle with joomla for our student community.. Moodle.. to integrate to joomla we need to use joomdle. Joomdle have only integration capacities with jomsocial.. not with groupjive...

ANd to be honest.. the design of the template of jomsocial is nicer and more ergonomic to integrate in our clarion rocket theme....

Of course i was ready to use groupjive even if i had template make up to do.. but there is no integration with joomdle to run with moodle...

Then really sorry

about "CB Query Field to query", is there a kind of documentation for help ???
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by omaze.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #206145 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: C Auto action

for the feedback... about jomsocial vs groupjive, we are using integration of moodle with joomla for our student community.. Moodle.. to integrate to joomla we need to use joomdle. Joomdle have only integration capacities with jomsocial.. not with groupjive...

Their feature page says they support CB. I guess there's some sort of special feature in it to support Jomsocial groups? I'd be glad to work with them in supporting GJ if this is the case if they'd like to contact us directly.

ANd to be honest.. the design of the template of jomsocial is nicer and more ergonomic to integrate in our clarion rocket theme....

All I can say regarding this is we're certainly working to improve the frontend (and backend) appearance of CB with release of CB 2.0 (jquery, bootstrap, and HTML5 based). GJ will become a part of CB 2.0s core features as well. Currently though GJ frontend is entirely template based so it's possible to restyle it to fit your template.

about "CB Query Field to query", is there a kind of documentation for help ???

Nope. Most professional plugins don't come with documentation. If we have anything on them it'd be in our tutorials below.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials

Once installed and enabled you'd navigate to CB > Field Management. Then click "New" and create a new field of the type "Query". You then supply you database SELECT query for the value you're wanting. Substitutions are also supported in your query (e.g. [user_id]).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon