Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Restricted to Logged in Users

• nphic
  • nphic
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #206988 by nphic
Folks,

I'm not sure what has happened to my CBSubs configuration. Since upgrading to v2.0.2 everything has seemed to fallen apart on me. I have a registration page that allows users to register for a plan and "Mail-in" payment. The process goes fine until the very end when they "Click here to confirm that you are paying off-line and to display the payment slip to print". When that hyperlinked line is clicked, a popup windows comes up (correct action), but I get the message, "The subscription is restricted to logged in users". I have not changed these plans in 2 years and I'm not sure why this is happening. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Joe Rebele
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207000 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Restricted to Logged in Users
Sounds like some sort of access permissions on the plan, on CBSubs, or on CB it self. Check the access of your plan on the Workflows tab.

Please understand suddenly having issues like this doesn't exactly mean a bug was introduced. It can actually mean we fixed something that was never working to begin with.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• nphic
  • nphic
12 years 2 months ago #207136 by nphic
Replied by nphic on topic Re: Restricted to Logged in Users
Kyle,

Thanks! I have to apologize. I did not mean to infer that a bug was introduced. What I can assure you is that it is probably me! Let me explain a little more in detail.

I have 5 plans that the public is allow to register for and are set as exclusive/one mandatory and is viewable when a person tries to register. I have 8 Sponsored plans that are exclusive/one mandatory but requires url access to register. When I attempt to register for this sponsored plan I receive the following message:

Chosen plans combination is not allowed (you must choose coherent plans selection, e.g. mandatory subscription(s) must be active or mandatory plan(s) must be chosen).

The only difference between the paid plans and sponsored plans is the sponsored plans are not visible. I've gone through the manual trying to figure this out. Any thoughts on how I resolve this issue?

Thanks for your help!
Joe

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207140 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Restricted to Logged in Users
Are the Sponsor plans child plans of a parent perhaps? As it's normal for this to happen if the URL is to the child plan only (known issue). If this is the case to workaround it you'd need to include in your URL the parent plan as well (e.g. &plans=1-2).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• nphic
  • nphic
12 years 2 months ago #207145 by nphic
Kyle,

No. The plans are all at the same level, no child plans. I changed No to Yes on the Access tab and Hide on the Workflow tab. I now see the plan name on the registration page. But when I submit it, I'm back to the error, "The subscription is restricted to logged in users". I have everything set to public. I'm just not getting where I am going wrong here. I'd be happy to PM you a password if you are willing to take a look at these settings. Thanks for the help!

Regards,
Joe

• nphic
  • nphic
12 years 2 months ago #207146 by nphic
Kyle,

One other tidbit, it is creating the user account and subscription even though it is throwing the error messages.

Thanks,
Joe

Moderators: beatnantkrileon