Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Restricted to Logged in Users

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207152 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Restricted to Logged in Users
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207167 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Restricted to Logged in Users

One other tidbit, it is creating the user account and subscription even though it is throwing the error messages.

Registering the user is normal, because the user must be register to obtain a subscription.

The reason the subscription is becoming active is because you've configured it that way within your Offline gateway using the parameter "Payment selection leads to following order state:". It's set to give them a complete subscription and immediate access before you've confirmed their payment.

Have reviewed your install and I reviewed all of CBSubs language strings and this error doesn't exist anywhere in CBSubs. Doing some quick searching it seams the error is coming from AcyMailing. I was able to trace it to "CBSubs AcyMailing", which when disabled the issue is completely gone.

I then dug through AcyMailing and you had "Allow non-logged in users" set to "No". This meant AcyMailing wasn't allowing access to it self if the user wasn't logged in and in this case no one is logged in. This apparently blocks API usage too! Anyway, I set it to "Yes" and have confirmed it's working fine now. It maybe a good idea to suggest to AcyMailing that they do not block API with this parameter. Please also confirm that it's working fine now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• nphic
  • nphic
12 years 2 months ago #207213 by nphic
Replied by nphic on topic Re: Restricted to Logged in Users
Kyle,

Sorry for my tardy reply! I had to leave the office for a bit. YES! It's working perfectly! I never would have found this problem. I really appreciate the help. Can I make a donation somewhere for CB?

Thanks,
Joe Rebele

• nant
  • nant
12 years 2 months ago #207222 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Restricted to Logged in Users

jrebele wrote: Kyle,

Sorry for my tardy reply! I had to leave the office for a bit. YES! It's working perfectly! I never would have found this problem. I really appreciate the help. Can I make a donation somewhere for CB?

Thanks,
Joe Rebele

Donations are welcome (see your membership tab on your profile) and an honest review is also nice here:

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/clients-a-communities/communities/210

• nphic
  • nphic
12 years 2 months ago #207257 by nphic
Replied by nphic on topic Re: Restricted to Logged in Users
Thanks! Posted comments on Joomla Extension directory titled, CB and CBSubs, Perfect Together!

Thanks for all the help!
Joe Rebele
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

• nant
  • nant
12 years 2 months ago #207309 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Restricted to Logged in Users

jrebele wrote: Thanks! Posted comments on Joomla Extension directory titled, CB and CBSubs, Perfect Together!

Thanks for all the help!
Joe Rebele

cool

Moderators: beatnantkrileon