Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB login does not log after restoring Joomla

• sonny1
  • sonny1
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #208083 by sonny1
-- I restored my website after a crash. Now every thing is working except on the front-end when I try to login, it does not log me in.

how can I fix that? do I need to reinstall CB?

-- Also, on the home page, it ask to enter security code but I don't see any. How can I turn it off/ on?

-- I have CB connect plug-in and have 'CB plugins integrated' set to YES in CB login module.

attaching the screen shot of the screen after attempting to log in
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #208183 by krileon

-- I restored my website after a crash. Now every thing is working except on the front-end when I try to login, it does not log me in.

Going to have to be more specific. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then attempt to login and see if any fatal errors occur. Please describe what happens when attempting to login.

-- Also, on the home page, it ask to enter security code but I don't see any. How can I turn it off/ on?

That's the Captcha title. Edit CB Captcha within CB > Plugin Management and set "Include title for security input box on CB Login form:" to "No".

-- I have CB connect plug-in and have 'CB plugins integrated' set to YES in CB login module.

This seams to be displaying fine. Is this a guestion, issue, or just a statement?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sonny1
  • sonny1
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #208252 by sonny1
Thanks for the prompt response Kyle. I did it as you said and below is what I get after turning debugging and maximum reporting to ON. How can I fix that error

(Even after attempting to log in, I stay on the same page, showing me log in and passwords forms.)
Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>tmp/analog/ssl.png:5) in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 2390 Site Debug mode: CB redirection without empty output During its normal operations Community Builder often redirects you between pages and this causes potentially interesting debug information to be missed. When your site is in debug mode (global joomla/mambo config is site debug ON), some of these automatic redirects are disabled. This is a normal feature of the debug mode and does not directly mean that you have any problems. Click this link to proceed with the next page (in non-debug mode this is automatic): http://www.xxxx.com 51 queries executed

Lastly, I think I made a mistake in posting it in this thread. It was my other problem in this thread regarding my twitter plug in not logging in. Sorry about the mix up. :(
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sonny1.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #208278 by krileon
Something is already sending header information. Try disabling 3rd party CB plugins 1 by 1 and see if issue resolves. If issue persists please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sonny1
  • sonny1
12 years 2 months ago #208293 by sonny1
you mean disable plug-ins that are outside CB core?

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #208306 by krileon
Disable 3rd party CB plugins. Plugins that don't belong to us (Joomlapolis). You can also disable all plugins that aren't a part of CB core and see if that resolves it. Then enable 1 by 1 until it breaks again.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon