Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Membership renewal button missing

• edjec
  • edjec
  • Add-ons
12 years 2 weeks ago #212199 by edjec
Replied by edjec on topic Re: Membership renewal button missing
In all cases the Renewal button was missing from their Membership Renewal screen. Our Total Occurrences was set to 3 (1 year memberships). All of these members had subscribed to a 1 year membership and should have been able to renew two more times. The renewal button should still be displayed because they had not reached the maximum term, however it was missing.

I now have Total Occurrences set to 0 (unlimited) as you advised.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 1 week ago #212312 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Membership renewal button missing
Once set to 0 is the renewal button now visible for those experiencing the issue?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: edjec

• edjec
  • edjec
  • Add-ons
12 years 1 week ago #212399 by edjec
For all of the members with this situation we know about, I re-imported using the procedure described earlier. So, those all do have the button back, but that was before I started this thread. We have no idea how many have not been discovered yet.

So far, there have been about 20 memberships affected by this, but none in the past 10 days or so. As I stated previously, this did not happen before I updated to CB Subs 2.0.1.

We have also been experiencing sporadic difficulties with several other components as we update those to current versions (which are compatible with J2.5), so I have been wondering if J1.5.26 might be stressed beyond its capabilities. As I also stated previously, when I updated to CB Subs 2.0.2, CB Subs crashes to WSOD, requiring a roll-back to 2.0.1. There is obviously a conflict introduced with this new update.

I've been trying to convince this client to upgrade to J2.5 since the beginning of the year and we are working on that now, but it's not planned until the first of next year. Hopefully, with the migration to J2.5, some of these issues will settle down. At this point, I think this will take much more time to diagnose than it is worth and I don't want to consume any more of your time than I already have.

I'll continue with it as it is and handle any new instances manually as I have been until the migration. If it continues after the migration, I'll have to revisit this as a support issue.

Thank you for your assistance.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 1 week ago #212409 by krileon
It's likely what you're experiencing is a bug in 2.0.1. I recall this being a problem, but I can't recall which version. If it crashes your site on install then it's very likely an ioncube problem, but don't know as didn't debug it (can if you would like to upgrade).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• edjec
  • edjec
  • Add-ons
12 years 1 week ago #212422 by edjec
Our production server is using a Linux version of ionCube v4.2.2, while my development server is using ionCube Windows v5.3. Would this conflict affect both of these versions?

I do see that there is an update to the ionCube Windows version. I'll update that, try to update to CB Subs 2.0.2 and report back.

Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 1 week ago #212429 by krileon
That could be it, does 2.0.2 work fine on the linux server as it should as that's latest ioncube. If it's only the windows server with a problem then a simple upgrade to ioncube should resolve the crashing issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon