Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBSub as Mod?

• nant
  • nant
12 years 1 week ago #212460 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CBSub as Mod?

coltonalton wrote:

krileon wrote: Ensure CB Paid Subscriptions is enabled within CB > Plugin Management. Next ensure the "Subscriptions" tab found in CB > Tab Management is public and published. Once done navigate to CBSubs and create a new payment gateway (could be offline, dummy, etc.. doesn't matter which really) and ensure it's enabled. Now navigate to CBSubs > Plans and create your first plan (leave defaults under Workflows and Access). You should see your plan on registration now (as long as you're using CB registration of course!).

Do you add CB subs as a module or how do you set it up so that plans are purchasable on the front end by users?

Please read carefully as the documentation explains what CBSubs is and does and how to configure it.

Another way to ask this question is this: can I present users with the option of purchasing subscription plans AFTER they have registered with the site? If so, how would I do this / set this up?

Thanks!

The upgrade proposals can be seen in user subscription tab on their profile pages.

You can also use the CBSubs module configured to show possible upgrades for viewers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 1 week ago #212461 by coltonalton
Replied by coltonalton on topic Re: CBSub as Mod?
Excellent! Thanks Nat! I think this is exactly what I'm looking at setting up.

Can you please point me to the part of the manual that addresses where / how you add CBSubs modules to the front end of the site?

Thanks again! Appreciate the insights.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 1 week ago #212477 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CBSub as Mod?

coltonalton wrote: Excellent! Thanks Nat! I think this is exactly what I'm looking at setting up.

Can you please point me to the part of the manual that addresses where / how you add CBSubs modules to the front end of the site?

Thanks again! Appreciate the insights.

Page 131 of the CBSubs 2.0.2 manual discusses the module installation.

It's a joomla module - publish it and position it on menu pages and positions for your site and template.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon