Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBSubs docs?

• mikerotec
  • mikerotec
7 years 2 months ago #296286 by mikerotec
CBSubs docs? was created by mikerotec
Where can I download the complete CBsubs documentation again? ( nothing much online in the "documentation" section here : www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/272-cb-paid-subscriptions )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
7 years 2 months ago #296288 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CBSubs docs?

mikerotec wrote: Where can I download the complete CBsubs documentation again? ( nothing much online in the "documentation" section here : www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/272-cb-paid-subscriptions )

CB Subs main page here:

www.joomlapolis.com/addons/cb-paid-subscriptions

You should see a Manual button right next to the main download button.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikerotec

• mikerotec
  • mikerotec
7 years 2 months ago #296306 by mikerotec
Replied by mikerotec on topic CBSubs docs?
Ah.. "scroll way down to almost the very bottom" - got it!

I got sidetracked by the huge green "Documentation" button sitting further up the page, and never got down that far.

Why don't you put a link to it on that "Documentation" page?

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 2 months ago #296308 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs docs?

Ah.. "scroll way down to almost the very bottom" - got it!

The button to download the manual is at the top and bottom of the CBSubs product page. It's directly next to the Download button. See the below screenshot.

Why don't you put a link to it on that "Documentation" page?

Because I'd have to create a module for every single product with a manual and create a Joomla menu item to every single Joomla sub-category with a manual then link the two together to output a button that's already at the top of its product page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

• mikerotec
  • mikerotec
7 years 2 months ago #296309 by mikerotec
What page are you looking at??? :dry:
That button is MISSING from www.joomlapolis.com/addons/cb-paid-subscriptions
(using latest Chrome browser...)

see screenshot...

Attachments:

• mikerotec
  • mikerotec
7 years 2 months ago #296310 by mikerotec

krileon wrote: Because I'd have to create a module for every single product with a manual and create a Joomla menu item to every single Joomla sub-category with a manual then link the two together to output a button that's already at the top of its product page.

I think you are looking at this too much like an engineer :)

From the customer's point of view - when I go to your site menu and select Support (resources) | Documentation | CB Paid Subscriptions... I expect to find the program's documentation (manual!) there. Can't you just one-time hack in a little Article with a link to the manual there? After all we are talking about your FLAGSHIP product here!! ( we would never have bought CB if there was no "CB Subs"...)

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon