Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Conditionals Working Incorrectly

• jmaridon
  • jmaridon
6 years 11 months ago #299466 by jmaridon
Replied by jmaridon on topic Conditionals Working Incorrectly
The only issue we have is with privacy. Sometimes we need direct support with an issue we don't necessarily want the public to know about. It is also difficult for me to login and check responses to a forum post. If there was a way for me to grant other users permission to post regarding our subscription, for example the webmaster, that would be helpful. It all boils down to just having options other than forums.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #299536 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Conditionals Working Incorrectly

The only issue we have is with privacy. Sometimes we need direct support with an issue we don't necessarily want the public to know about.

Private information can be passed via private messages, but beyond that we do not provide private 1 to 1 support. This is intentional, because we're not some 20 man team that can handle that kind of support workload. We're just 3 people. You can also use the confidential forum tag, but please do not put login credentials in it, which will display only to moderators.

It is also difficult for me to login and check responses to a forum post.

You should be able to subscribe to your topics and you'll be emailed when a reply is made. The subscribe button should be at the top of your topic. If that isn't working for you please let us know.

If there was a way for me to grant other users permission to post regarding our subscription, for example the webmaster, that would be helpful.

For companies I highly recommend creating a company account and subscribing through it then allowing those that need access to have the login credentials for the company account.

It all boils down to just having options other than forums.

We tried a ticketing system and it was impossibly overwhelming. I could never get any coding done and if I can't get any coding done you've no product to use. It just comes down to time basically. Forums aren't ideal I suppose for someone that wants to keep their entire support request private, but it's the best we can offer at this time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon