Skip to Content Skip to Menu

File Upload Questions

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #299303 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic File Upload Questions
Is it a regular checkbox field created in CB > Field Management? Was it some other type of field before becoming a checkbox field? How many fields do you have as noted at the bottom of Field Management? You maybe hitting PHP input limits and may need to increase max_input_vars in php.ini. You may also want to try creating a new checkbox field to see if the new one saves to see if it's some odd issue with that field specifically.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Spiralmind
  • Spiralmind
6 years 11 months ago #299304 by Spiralmind
Replied by Spiralmind on topic File Upload Questions
A new field fixed it. Just to see what you think, the max vars are 3000. Is this sufficient?

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #299305 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic File Upload Questions

A new field fixed it.

That can sometimes happen if a fields type is changed usually resulting in the database column that stores its value not fitting the needs of the type. Running the database tools in CB > Tools should find such issues and provide a link to click to fix them.

Just to see what you think, the max vars are 3000. Is this sufficient?

That's plenty.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon