Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB conditional migration did not work

• timstohr
  • timstohr
6 years 10 months ago #299644 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic CB conditional migration did not work
I have sent you the password in PM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #299656 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB conditional migration did not work
Have reviewed your test install and conditions appear to be migrating fine. I installed CB Conditional 4.x again. When to CB > Plugin Management > CB Conditional and saved the parameters. Next went to CB > Field Management and added a conditional self to the canvas field then saved. Next I installed CB Conditional 5.x and the condition migrated perfectly fine. Please provide the name of fields and/or tabs that were not migrating for you (you can PM this information if you like) so I can review those specifically.

Edit: I've checked several of your fields and they also appear migrated (e.g. cb_typeofbusiness).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by krileon.

• timstohr
  • timstohr
6 years 10 months ago #299679 by timstohr
OK mate,
What exactly did you do? It works on the testsite but not on the live site (see photo)

It should look like it does now on testmunich.

Attachments:

• timstohr
  • timstohr
6 years 10 months ago #299681 by timstohr
Hey for all the ones who have the same problem. Follow word by word what Kyle has described in his earlier post in order to make it work. If you miss out one single step in what he did, then migration will not work.

(I have tried all of these steps but in different order and it did not migrate. Tried it in the same order and it worked)
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago #299691 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB conditional migration did not work
Ok, I've pushed a new release that doesn't depend on plugins being saved. I've improved the query so it's a fast check to see if there are any tabs/fields that need to be migrated. Since it cleans up the old parameters after a successful migration there won't be any performance problems with install and this helps eliminate some confusion as to why things aren't migrating.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon