Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Automatic Responses Following Registration Completion and Email Confirmation

• sbeck
  • sbeck
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #301890 by sbeck
RE: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/224783-solved-automatic-responses-following-registration-completion-and-email-confirmation

Hi, in my case there is no message showing at all after user registration. What am I doing wrong?

Site: city-interview.com

Professional Membership
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 8 months ago #301906 by krileon
Please don't reply to 3 year old topics. Create a new topic and if you feel it's relevant link to it at the top of your topic as I've done for you. As a general guide topics older than 6 months should be considered out of date.

As for your issue do you mean no emails are sent after registration or that the registration complete message is not displaying on your site after registration?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sbeck
  • sbeck
6 years 8 months ago #301927 by sbeck
Hi Krileon,

thanks for the info. I will defiantly create a new topic.

The email arrives, but there is no message on the website saying registration was successfull.

Greetings, Sven

• sbeck
  • sbeck
6 years 8 months ago #301929 by sbeck
Dear Team,

there is no message showing up on my page: city-interview.com after I hit the registration button.

Registration works and email is sent out, too.

What is going wrong with the message though.

Greetings, Sven

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 8 months ago #301955 by krileon

I will defiantly create a new topic.

I already did that for you so have merged your newly created topic for same issue.

there is no message showing up on my page: city-interview.com after I hit the registration button.

Please provide a screenshot of what you're seeing after registering. The registration complete message is just a language string so it was either overridden or a redirect was configured preventing reaching it. It can be any of the following language strings.

UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOPASS_NOAPPR
UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOPASS_NOAPPR_CONF
UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOPASS
UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOPASS_CONF
UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOAPPR
UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOAPPR_CONF
UE_REG_COMPLETE_CONF
UE_REG_COMPLETE
UE_USER_CONFIRMED_NEEDAPPR
UE_USER_CONFIRMED
UE_YOU_ARE_ALREADY_REGISTERED

Please also perform a test using Joomlas default protostar template to ensure it's not your template causing it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sbeck
  • sbeck
6 years 8 months ago #301991 by sbeck
Dear Krileon,

thank you for your message. Uploading a screenshot is not necessary, the only thing I see is the mainpage of my site. Therefore yes there is a redirect after registration, which is a think I want. Question is how do I show the "Registration successful" message on that page.

Language strings are all fine.

Template is also not the reason.

Greetings, Sven

Moderators: beatnantkrileon