Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Validation for email field: Verify field input

• HSOY
  • HSOY
6 years 6 months ago #303479 by HSOY
Perhaps I wasn't clear. I was only saying in the past I had the verify email plugin installed and it worked. That was with the same template I'm using now. I only mentioned that to say that the functionality was working previously. I'm not sure if that is helpful for you to know or not. However, I don't have that plugin installed anymore.

Currently the verify email field is enabled, but it's not showing up on the registration form. As I said, it's also not showing in the HTML code. Oddly, I'm not getting an error when I fill out and submit the registration form, but if I try to edit an account I get an error (Email : Email and verification do not match, please try again.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #303482 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. I've no idea why it's not displaying for you as that parameter is the only thing that toggles it on/off.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HSOY

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #303540 by krileon
Appears to be a conflict from using an incompatible release of CB Core Fields Ajax. The release you're using is extremely old and meant for CB 1.x, but you're using CB 2.x. I've updated CB Core Fields Ajax for you and works fine now. You've a couple other incompatible plugins installed, but unpublished, that you should either update or uninstall.

You also appear to be using Joomla 2.x as well, which is EOL (end-of-life) and no longer receives support by Joomla. We also no longer test Joomla 2.x so anything still working on it is just pure luck. I highly recommend updating to Joomla 3.x when possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

• HSOY
  • HSOY
6 years 6 months ago #303542 by HSOY
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. Upgrading Joomla is on my to do list.

Thanks again,

Josh
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon