Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] OOPS! cannot edit CBsubs plans anymore...

• mikerotec
  • mikerotec
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #303461 by mikerotec
I pull up the list of plans, no problem. But when I click on one to edit, I get this error:

An error has occurred.
0 Cannot access private property cbPluginHandler::$_pluginGroups

using Joomla 3.8.6
CB 2.1.4
CBSubs You have the latest version 4.2.0+build.2018.03.16.15.25.02.efb5cc37c .

PHP 7.1.15
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by mikerotec.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #303472 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic OOPS! cannot edit CBsubs plans anymore...
None of our products or core CB are accessing _pluginGroups outside of its class cbPluginHandler. Ensure you've the latest builds of everything installed to ensure you're up to date and see if issue persists. If it does unpublish 3rd party CB plugins 1 by 1 until issue resolves (you may have to uninstall them or rename their plugin folders to block them from loading).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikerotec

• mikerotec
  • mikerotec
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #303481 by mikerotec
Replied by mikerotec on topic OOPS! cannot edit CBsubs plans anymore...
I just did an 'update all' a few days ago, and I do not think we have any 3rd party CB plugins. Will try your suggestions...

Didi another update all, which went OK for all plugins.
There was one update outstanding, and now I get this error when I try to get it online

Error
Download Community Builder - Download Error
Failed to download package file from Community Builder to webserver due to following error: Unauthorized: 401
Failed to save Install CB Plugin because: Installation error

I am logged in on the download site...

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by mikerotec.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #303483 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic OOPS! cannot edit CBsubs plans anymore...
Maybe an old deprecated CBSubs plugin is still installed? See if any CBSubs plugins are marked out of date or have a warning sign for their version in CB > Plugin Management as they could be deprecated plugins and no longer maintained or needed.

There was one update outstanding, and now I get this error when I try to get it online

Download it manually from our downloads page below. We're still looking into why CB sometimes fails to update using Install from Web.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by krileon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikerotec

• mikerotec
  • mikerotec
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #303489 by mikerotec
manual install went OK.

the first 8 'core' plugins are 2.1.4+build.201…
CB subs plugs are all 4.2.0+build.201…
CB Footer was 1.0 ( uninstalled it since it is unpublished anyway... does not solve the problem)

uddeIM plugins are latest 4.0.0 - I doubt this 3rdparty plug is the issue since it's not on our live server, just testing this week on DEV
(Live server has this _PluginGroups problem too)

Nothing marked out of date in CB Plugins...

Checking the main plugins library... aside from the uddelM, looks like the only 3rd party thing we have is Kunena .
Anything look wrong below? I notice "Package" doesnt have a build number, and Admin looks quite old...

PS!! not sure if this is a mismatch or not?
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by mikerotec. Reason: added info

• mikerotec
  • mikerotec
6 years 6 months ago #303490 by mikerotec
UPDATE: just mass-deleted all of the (brand new, up-to-date) CBSubs payments plugins that were "installed but not published"... and it SOLVED THE PROBLEM. :cheer: :woohoo:

So, it must be one of them. Will remove them one by one on the LIVE server, and report back which one it was...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon