Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] OOPS! cannot edit CBsubs plans anymore...

• mikerotec
  • mikerotec
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #303491 by mikerotec
Replied by mikerotec on topic OOPS! cannot edit CBsubs plans anymore...
UPDATED UPDATE: found the culprit, it was CBSubs GroupJive

uninstalling that (Unpublished) plugin has restored the "Edit plans" functionality.

Incidentally ( related perhaps? ) there is always a long delay in loading plans when there are plugins that are installed but unpublished .. then I get these alerts at top :

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by mikerotec.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #303517 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic OOPS! cannot edit CBsubs plans anymore...

UPDATED UPDATE: found the culprit, it was CBSubs GroupJive

Sounds like you needed to update CBSubs GJ or GJ it self. If GJ wasn't installed it shouldn't have done anything at all unless for some reason the files exist, but the plugin doesn't exist in the database as that'd cause issues.

Incidentally ( related perhaps? ) there is always a long delay in loading plans when there are plugins that are installed but unpublished .. then I get these alerts at top :

Shouldn't matter and seams to be working fine in my tests, but as a general rule if you're not using it don't install it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikerotec

• mikerotec
  • mikerotec
6 years 6 months ago #303532 by mikerotec
Replied by mikerotec on topic OOPS! cannot edit CBsubs plans anymore...
Well, maybe a heads-up for you, because something is amiss with this plugin - and has been for the last couple versions of CB.

We do not have GJ installed ( never have!) and did not intentionally install the GJ plugin either.

We get a whole PILE of unwanted plugins installed automatically whenever we update the CB or CBsubs. ( installed, but not published).
Doesn't seem to matter if I have deleted them since the last update, they come back in again...

Is there a procedure for cleaning these up in the database?

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #303535 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic OOPS! cannot edit CBsubs plans anymore...
Update All only installs what's already installed. At some point you may have installed the CB Paid Subscriptions preset, which includes all of CBSubs integrations. As for cleanup simply delete them in CB > Plugin Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikerotec

Moderators: beatnantkrileon