Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] "save-button" does not react

• VPCB
  • VPCB
6 years 6 months ago #303745 by VPCB
Replied by VPCB on topic "save-button" does not react
I checked the custom fields and found out that the password validation was causing the trouble.
This is the regex I use for this validation :

^(?=.*\d)(?=.*[a-z])(?=.*[A-Z]).{6,}$

I tested this with a regex validator and no problems are found in it.
One thing I have to say.... I recently moved the site to an other provider.
I didn't change anything in these customfields. They always worked fine.
Can it be the settings at my new provider.

Regards,
Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #303747 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic "save-button" does not react
You're missing a delimiter Try the below.

Code:
/^(?=.*\d)(?=.*[a-z])(?=.*[A-Z]).{6,}$/i

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• VPCB
  • VPCB
6 years 6 months ago #303750 by VPCB
Hi Kyle,

Thanks. This works.
Now my problems with CB are solved, I think.
Last question ? Can it be the settings at my new provider, because as far as I know this regex was always there.

Regards,
Michel

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #303788 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic "save-button" does not react
Your REGEX was missing a delimiter. Your host wouldn't have anything to do with that. Your REGEX would've never worked, but the error may not have caused issues before depending on loading order of the JS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• VPCB
  • VPCB
6 years 6 months ago #303817 by VPCB
Hi Kyle,

Ok, we'll never find out how it's possible that this problem occured, I guess.
I am glad it's solved. Thanks very much.
Regards,
Michel
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon