Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Hide/Show Field using conditional

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago #305139 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Hide/Show Field using conditional
Please provide the 3 values you're wanting to condition against. The only reason for it to not be working is a configuration problem or you've a fatal JS error present on the page breaking the jQuery. To check for JS errors view your registration page and press F12 to open the developer console. Next select the Console tab. Now refresh the page and see if any errors appear in the console.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fredc15
  • fredc15
6 years 4 months ago #305158 by fredc15
Replied by fredc15 on topic Hide/Show Field using conditional
Hi,

I've attached screenshots of the two field in question. Also, here is the registration link
beta2.muslimchaplaincyprogram.com/index.php/register

I didn't find any errors.
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago #305165 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Hide/Show Field using conditional
Your registration is throwing the below fatal JS error.

Code:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression: missing /

Ensure your supplied REGEXP has the leading and trailing slash as looks like it maybe missing the trailing slash.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• fredc15
  • fredc15
6 years 4 months ago #305180 by fredc15
I added the trailing slash... still not working

• fredc15
  • fredc15
6 years 4 months ago #305183 by fredc15
It is working. I changed now from hide to show and its working as should

Thanks for all your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon