Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Auto action trigger

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 3 months ago #305736 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Auto action trigger
The Request action doesn't do that. The Request action is just an HTTP request. It has no storage behavior. You'd have to code that your self, which you can try doing I guess with the Output parameters by setting Display to Silent, supplying your necessary PHP to Layout and setting Method to PHP. If you've access to the database where that information is stored you could dynamically output it on profile using CB Query Field without having to request for it and store it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• VT MAK
  • VT MAK
6 years 3 months ago #305745 by VT MAK
Replied by VT MAK on topic Auto action trigger
Thank you. I converted my php file that I was calling as a request action to a php(eval) type with Display as Silent and set it to the AfterUserLogin trigger. It's now updating the DB with the expected info. I appreciate you pointing me towards what I was missing.

Have a great day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon