Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Tabbed Step-by-Step Registration - Browser display vertically centred

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 11 months ago #308193 by krileon
It focuses the top of the tab. It is not going to focus to the top of the registration page as the top of the registration page may not be the top of the tab. How much the top of the registration page will display entirely depends on how far it has to scroll. What you're seeing is it working as intended. There are no plans to change this behavior. There is no reason for it to have to bring the canvas back into focus when navigating through steps.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mbs
  • mbs
5 years 11 months ago #308231 by mbs
Fair enough. Unfortunately, the default behaviour does not meet the intended client use case, and I'll have to seek another solution and/or cut the code myself. Pity - please close the ticket. Thank you nonetheless for your assistance in this regard.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 11 months ago #308245 by krileon
Our tabs jQuery includes several jQuery events. You could use those with some custom jQuery to change the focus behavior to whatever you like if you're familiar with JS. To add the custom jQuery to the registration page you could use a Code action in CB Auto Actions on the onAfterRegisterFormDisplay trigger. Example as follows.

Code:
$( '.cbTabsStepByStep' ).on( 'cbtabs.previous', function( event, cbtabs, tab, previousTab ) { // custom behavior on previous tab navigation }).on( 'cbtabs.next', function( event, cbtabs, tab, nextTab ) { // custom behavior on next tab navigation });

The focus behavior happens before those events so it should allow you to alter how it functions. It's simply using scrollIntoView to do this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon