• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
5 years 7 months ago #310991 by sereniteam
Validation process was created by sereniteam
Hello,

Here are the mapping of my configuration :

- Mapping of user level access
- Mapping of groups

Question is : when connecting as moderator on the front-end and click on CB_workflow module on which appears some pending validation request, all request are listing including some user's request that belong from higher level !

( eg : approval screen where user BERGER is a doctor ( medecin ) )

Moderator in my case have the following level : ( SPORT & SPORT MODERATOR ) As you can see Sport is at equal level as Medecin is ! so why such moderator should be allowed to approuve "Medecin"'s request ?

Did I have some thing wrong in my setting ?

SereniTeam
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 7 months ago #310993 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Validation process
There's no usergroup or view access level checks for registration approval beyond the viewing user needing to be a CB Moderator to access and use that page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
5 years 7 months ago #310996 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Validation process
So if i'am right, giving moderation rights to a certain group of users allow them to adapt and modify fields from their child User's profile. Final approval should then be under administrators or super User responsability ?

SereniTeam

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #310998 by sereniteam
That's sound strange because a user defined as moderator he will get notification of a pending approval in its cb-workflow component ! So he might approuve some request that are not from its compentences ! How should I treat it ?

Is there a possibility to show only pending approval from lower level access users to a certain type of moderator ?

SereniTeam
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by sereniteam.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 7 months ago #310999 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Validation process

So if i'am right, giving moderation rights to a certain group of users allow them to adapt and modify fields from their child User's profile.

No, they can't edit any usergroup above them.

Final approval should then be under administrators or super User responsability ?

No, any CB Moderator can approve a new registration.

Is there a possibility to show only pending approval from lower level access users to a certain type of moderator ?

No.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
5 years 7 months ago #311001 by sereniteam
Many thanks for your answer ! But it's too bad ! That should be usefull in our case! As our application is becoming central in the sport and health system in France, we have to set moderator in each region in order to validate each club that will apply to the state sport and health program certification !

Thanks !

SereniTeam

Moderators: beatnantkrileon