Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Validation process

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 7 months ago #311002 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Validation process
Best approach for that would be to separate registration and clubs. Clubs shouldn't really have oversite on who can and can not register as that should be the responsibility of the site administration team. Clubs could just be Groups provided by CB GroupJive, which could be set to Approval type so club owners/administrators can approve those who request to join.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
5 years 7 months ago #311003 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Validation process
Interesting point of view but Clubs, Coaches, and Sport Organisations have to access to their own workplace in order to fulfill the patient's files with their appreciations. Appreciations that will complete the patient's medical file on the medical side of all private medical workplace !

So all users have to get access to their private files ! anyway I have to find out a solution. What I'am looking for is to limite the list of pending approval base on the postal code to satisfy our french authorities !

SereniTeam

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
5 years 7 months ago #311015 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Validation process
While looking deeper in the process, i realized that moderator receives all activation mail even from user that does not belong to their level !

So should I stop the automatic sending confirmation mail and bypass it by auto-action mail ?

Thank you for your answer

SereniTeam

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 7 months ago #311022 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Validation process
CB Moderators have permission to do everything. The only exception is editing the profile data of someone above them. They can still moderate all other content. What you're doing isn't going to accomplish what you're wanting. You can't have one group of users only moderate another group; that's just not how it works at this time as moderation is global and not per user.

CB isn't designed with medical data privacy regulations in mind as those are extremely strict and you should be using an approved closed system for that.

What I'am looking for is to limite the list of pending approval base on the postal code to satisfy our french authorities !

There's no functionality for that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon