Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB GroupJive - Comments are not displayed

• UlMue
  • UlMue
2 years 8 months ago #328374 by UlMue
Replied by UlMue on topic CB GroupJive - Comments are not displayed
My latest finding:
I created a blank CB GroupJive group that has the same permissions and settings as the one in which the comments don't work.

If I upload an image in this group (root folder) and write a comment, it will also be displayed after a page reload.

But as soon as I create a gallery, upload a picture there and write a comment about it, all the comments are no longer visible after a page reload. Not even that of the image in the root folder of the group.

If I delete the gallery again, the comment on the first picture is visible again.

There needs to be some connection between showing comments and galleries

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 8 months ago #328386 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB GroupJive - Comments are not displayed
Please ensure your entire install is completely up to date. Am attempting to duplicate your issue and am unable to. I've performed the following tests.

1. Upload gallery entry
2. Comment on gallery activity
3. Refresh page

I've done this in 3 different groups. 1 group is in a category with public access. 1 is a group in a category with registered access. 1 is a group that's uncategorized. All 3 tests work fine.

Please PM backend super user login credentials and include steps to replicate your exact issue and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon