Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Gallery - no pic shown

• SKWebb
  • SKWebb
2 years 4 months ago #329692 by SKWebb
CB Gallery - no pic shown was created by SKWebb
Hello!

I probably made some settings wrong but when looking at a gallery (made with CB Gallery) and clicking on a pic to see it large there is just the name of the pic that you can see, not the picture...

I need some guidens to solve this.
Attach a pic to show.

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 4 months ago #329699 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery - no pic shown
Does the thumbnail show and it's only the modal window not showing? Press F12 to open your browsers developer tools then click the Console tab. Now refresh the page and click the thumbnail to open the modal window and see if any errors are in the Console tab (they should be red colored).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• SKWebb
  • SKWebb
2 years 4 months ago #329707 by SKWebb
Replied by SKWebb on topic CB Gallery - no pic shown
Thank you! Yes, the thumbnails shows.

Tried different browsers and also Mac and PC - same problem - no big picture showing...

I pressed the F12 / Console tab and refreshed the page. Still just thumbnails showing. I see one red line but sorry - I don't understand what they mean... sending you a pic...
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 4 months ago #329717 by krileon
Please PM backend super user login credentials (see link in signature) and provide a link in the PM to where the issue can be seen and will take a look. Is this happening with every uploaded photo or just specific photos? Usually this happens with strange menu access problems overriding the URL parameters and breaks access.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 4 months ago #329743 by krileon
The images are loading they're just pushed off the modal window. Your problem is the below.

Your version is: 2.6.2
Latest version: 2.7.2

CB is out of date and so are all your CB plugins. Update, clean Joomla cache, and that should fix it. Your CB Gallery version for example is from nearly a year ago.

Folks please be sure your install has the absolute latest versions before contacting support as 9 times out of 10 it's because you're missing bug fixes by being out of date.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• SKWebb
  • SKWebb
2 years 4 months ago #329761 by SKWebb
Replied by SKWebb on topic CB Gallery - no pic shown
Oh, ok!

Can I download the latest version and do the update because when looking in the Community Builder info box at the bottom of the page it says: COMMUNITY BUILDER UPDATES You have the latest version"

Also when clicking on "Community Builder version 2.7.2 is available"-button at the top I end up with the message "There are no updates available at this time. Check later."...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon