Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBSubs and Quickpay - two users have paid for two years subscription ??

• rbuelund
  • rbuelund
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #332014 by rbuelund
Two users have managed to pay for two years allthough the subscription period is set to one year, and it should first be possible to renew 31 days before 1/1 ???
The users have gotten an "payment does not match the basket" - alert and they have thought that the payment did not go through - then they have tried again - which should not be possible, as the first payment indeed did go through (seen on Quickapays control panel) - they get the same error message, but also that payment goes through, so now the users have paid until 31-12-2024 - which should not be possible ??? What is going on here ?

EDIT: The status for the above users, when I view the basket list is "Basket not initiated" - but the payment has gone through !!!??
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by rbuelund.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #332024 by krileon
Check within CBSubs > Notifications, CBSubs > History Log, and CBSubs > Payments to see if CBSubs received the payment information.

"payment does not match the basket" is a basket mismatch. It does not mean the payment didn't go through. It means the information about the payment Quickpay is trying to give CBSubs does not match CBSubs. This can happen if the price changed during communication, etc.. The CBSubs log should tell you the specific reason.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by krileon.

• rbuelund
  • rbuelund
1 year 10 months ago #332028 by rbuelund
Firstly: we are talking about around 6 users out of 100 who have paid their subscription here in december. The rest have gone through just fine.
For one og the users who got the "payment does not match the basket" message there are 4 entries in the history logs:
19-12-2022 13:27:12:
Code:
Store payment basket
19-12-2022 13:30:33:
Code:
Updating payment record because of new status of payment basket: Completed because of event received: web_accept. Previous status was: NotInitiated
19-12-2022 13:30:34:
Code:
quickpay: payment missmatch. Error: transaktion allerede anvendt for 1 andre allerede fennemførte betaling(er): Desværre, betalingen matcher ikke kurven. Kontakt venligst webstedsadministratoren for at kontrollere fejl loggen.
Code:
Call trace: called in class cbpaidHistory::logError() on line 571 in file cbpaidPayHandler.php called in class cbpaidPayHandler::_setLogErrorMSG() on line 1038 in file cbpaidsubscriptions.quickpay.php called in class cbpaidquickpayoem::_returnParamsHandler() on line 131 in file cbpaidsubscriptions.quickpay.php called in class cbpaidquickpayoem::handleReturn() on line 136 in file cbpaidHostedPagePayHandler.php called in class cbpaidHostedPagePayHandler::resultNotification() on line 679 in file cbpaidControllerCBTab.php called in class cbpaidControllerCBTab::getTabComponent() on line 1155 in file cbpaidsubscriptions.php called in class getcbpaidsubscriptionsTab::getTabComponent() on line 92 in file cbpaidControllerCBComponent.php called in class CBplug_cbpaidsubscriptions::getCBpluginComponent() on line 880 in file cbPluginHandler.php called in class cbPluginHandler::call() on line 1492 in file cbTabs.php called in class cbTabs::_callTabPlugin() on line 1606 in file cbTabs.php called in class cbTabs::tabClassPluginTabs() on line 733 in file comprofiler.php called in function tabClass() on line 286 in file comprofiler.php ...
19-12-2022 13:30:34:FeltGammel værdiNy værditime_updated2022-12-19 12:27:122022-12-19 12:30:34integrations[]{"quickpay":{"cancel":1}}

The above user is set as having paid, and the payment has been registered at Quickpay
See images:

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 10 months ago #332031 by krileon
Ok, so the payment error that was output is as follows.

"transaction already used for 1 other already completed payment(s)"

This means the transaction id for that payment is already assigned to another basket. For CBSubs this would be txn_id and the "ID" column at QuickPay would be what it'd be set to. Not sure why you're seeing that error unless for whatever reason QuickPay is reusing transaction ids.

Seams like maybe their payment was pending and they didn't wait for it to complete and tried to pay again. That would result in a double payment issue.

Please PM backend super user login credentials and will take a look at the log details to see where things went wrong.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• rbuelund
  • rbuelund
1 year 10 months ago #332034 by rbuelund

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 10 months ago #332037 by krileon
Looks like it's due to the IPN and PDT (user returning to the site) happened at the exact same time (within milliseconds) with the IPN being in a pending state. So they were processing the IPN and trying to store at the same time. Am looking into a way to provide a fix for this. Typically that's done by just delaying the PDT processing.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon