Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Joomla 4 issue preparing content

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 3 months ago #334409 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Joomla 4 issue preparing content
I don't know what to suggest. I've never had such an issue. If you can upload your site to a live domain and confirm the issue persists there I can investigate further from there, but there's nothing I can really suggest for a localhost environment as they are often wildly different from a live site unless you're in a standardized docker environment. It's entirely possible there's just some weird server configuration going on.

Aside, I never enabled the Content - Community Builder Replacer plugin. That shouldn't matter, should it?

Unpublished plugins don't do anything.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kdave321
  • kdave321
1 year 3 months ago #334414 by kdave321
Replied by kdave321 on topic Joomla 4 issue preparing content
Very odd! I can not replicate the problem in Chrome, Palemoon, Opera, or Android. Why would J4 be serving a different page to Firefox?

I posted to the Joomla 4 forum with my FPA. It gave me an "A" for compatible.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 3 months ago #334416 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Joomla 4 issue preparing content

Very odd! I can not replicate the problem in Chrome, Palemoon, Opera, or Android. Why would J4 be serving a different page to Firefox?

I have no idea. I can't possibly see how this would be browser dependent.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• kdave321
  • kdave321
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #334677 by kdave321
I posted this problem in the Joomla 4 forum and someone noticed "live_site" in my configuration was not empty. It's funny we were talking about that in my other post (formatname...). In production, I do have it empty but I didn't in my test environment. 

However, changing it to empty seems to have made no difference...
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by kdave321. Reason: update
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

• kdave321
  • kdave321
1 year 2 months ago #334819 by kdave321
I just updated to Joomla 4.3.3 and it seems to have fixed both the disappearing images in JEvents and the missing CBGallery substitutions.

Funny they would wait until days before J3 EOL for this major fix!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon