Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Add CB tabs / fields to CBGJ

• uwe2023
  • uwe2023
1 year 1 month ago #335084 by uwe2023
Replied by uwe2023 on topic Add CB tabs / fields to CBGJ
Hi Kyle, thank you.
I tried it, with the tab "account", just to test it.....but it doesn´t work. Attached a screenshot of what I did.
Best regards
Uwe   

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 1 month ago #335093 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Add CB tabs / fields to CBGJ
Sorry, I forgot to change the second section from Action to Output. Have edited my post please take a look and adjust your auto action. The return behavior should be in the Output and not in a second action row.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/professional-members-support/246109-add-cb-tabs-fields-to-cbgj#334993

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• uwe2023
  • uwe2023
1 year 1 month ago #335103 by uwe2023
Hi Kyle, it works partly now.....The tab is shown as menu item. But there is no output of the content of the tab.
Best regards Uwe

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 1 month ago #335115 by krileon
Seams to be outputting perfectly fine. TAB_HTML_HERE is where the tab contents will display. You need to supply whatever HTML, substitutions, etc.. that you want to display in your auto action.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• uwe2023
  • uwe2023
1 year 4 weeks ago #335183 by uwe2023
Hi Kyle,

I´ve nearly got it, with substitutions. I created a joomla module with the substitution "[cb:usertab tab="46" user="#displayed" /]". This tab contains the DJClassifieds4CB-Plugin. Then I created a CB-field "cb_kleinanzeigen" as customized html to load this module. Then I integrated this field with substitution "[cb:userfield field="cb_kleinanzeigen" /]" into the auto action html-action. That works, but it alway displays the the adverts of the logged in user, not of the displayed user.

Do you have an idea?

Best regards

Uwe

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 4 weeks ago #335184 by krileon
#displayed doesn't work outside of profiles. I don't see how you could know who the displayed user is when viewing a CB GroupJive group as there isn't a profile to display there. Can you be more specific about who it's supposed to be displaying? The group owner?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon