Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Update to Joomla 4.4 Errors

• eciudad
  • eciudad
11 months 3 weeks ago #335649 by eciudad
Update to Joomla 4.4 Errors was created by eciudad
I just updated from 3.10.12 to 4.4 and I am rolling it back since site is broken and got so many errors, like:

An error has occurred.
0 Class "KunenaProfiler" not found
Deprecated: trim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /home/customer/www/todaypilot.com/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/library/Field/DateField.php on line 245

Deprecated: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in /home/customer/www/todaypilot.com/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/library/Trigger/ActivityTrigger.php on line 74

danger
Upload Error
Failed to move uploaded file to /home/customer/www/todaypilot.com/public_html/tmp/ directory.

Deprecated: strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in /home/customer/www/todaypilot.com/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbfieldgroups/library/Field/FieldGroupField.php on line 100

Deprecated: strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in /home/customer/www/todaypilot.com/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbfieldgroups/library/Field/FieldGroupField.php on line 100
Warning
JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist [ROOT][TMP]/install_653af60324b7d/packages/install_653af6046a441/language/fa-IR/fa-IR.plg_content_plgzhosmmap.ini

JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist [ROOT][TMP]/install_653bd830b1606/packages/install_653bd831f2b53/language/fa-IR/fa-IR.plg_content_plgzhosmmap.ini

0 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Config\KunenaConfig::getInstance(): Return value must be of type ?Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Config\KunenaConfig, __PHP_Incomplete_Class returned

Unknown column 'sampleData' in 'field list' , when I click on Groupjive groups and category.

All Kunena Forums are gone.An error has occurred.

0 Call to a member function get() on null

Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/plugins/quickicon/kunena/kunena.php:572plgQuickiconKunena->onGetIcons()JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php:2893Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin->Joomla\CMS\Plugin\{closure}()JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php:4864Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/EventAware.php:1115Joomla\CMS\Application\WebApplication->triggerEvent()JROOT/administrator/modules/mod_quickicon/src/Helper/QuickIconHelper.php:3876Joomla\Module\Quickicon\Administrator\Helper\QuickIconHelper->getButtons()JROOT/administrator/modules/mod_quickicon/src/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php:417Joomla\Module\Quickicon\Administrator\Dispatcher\Dispatcher->getLayoutData()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/AbstractModuleDispatcher.php:638Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\AbstractModuleDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:2819Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderRawModule()JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:16110Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule()JROOT/administrator/components/com_cpanel/tmpl/cpanel/default.php:5711include()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:41512Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:20313Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display()JROOT/administrator/components/com_cpanel/src/View/Cpanel/HtmlView.php:15814Joomla\Component\Cpanel\Administrator\View\Cpanel\HtmlView->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:66015Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()JROOT/administrator/components/com_cpanel/src/Controller/DisplayController.php:5616Joomla\Component\Cpanel\Administrator\Controller\DisplayController->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:69317Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ComponentDispatcher.php:14318Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:36119Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:14320Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:18621Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:29322Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:6123require_once()

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 months 3 weeks ago #335650 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Update to Joomla 4.4 Errors
Did you update CB and all of CBs plugins before updating Joomla? Please be sure to always update your extensions first.

The only actual errors you have are coming from Kunena. The rest are just deprecations you can ignore. Looks like you didn't disable Kunena before updating. Kunena 5.x does not work on Joomla 4. You have to update to Kunena 6.x after updating to Joomla 4.

www.kunena.org/download

If you have any further Kunena issues please post to the Kunena forums below as we're not the developers of Kunena.

www.kunena.org/forum

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• eciudad
  • eciudad
11 months 3 weeks ago #335651 by eciudad
Replied by eciudad on topic Update to Joomla 4.4 Errors
Thank you Krileon for your fast response.

I did update all plugin and CB to 2.82  last built. I could have missed something. I rolled the site back. It is working under 3.10.12. I am going to try again. later.

No I did not disable Kunena 5.23. If I do that what would happen to all my Groupjive Forums linked to Kunena. Should I disable all Kunena extensions and plugins? 

I did not see the Kunena CB plugin, They had it for the 5.23 version. Do they offered or it is a CB plugin?

I did update to Kunena 6.03  and 6.20 after the Joomla update but all my forums were gone (all 40 of them) and could not see the categories and groups on Groupjive Forums.

After the update every time that I clicked to CB Groupjive category or group, I got a jargon of text leading with this, " Unknown column 'sampleData' in 'field list' ".

• krileon
  • krileon
11 months 3 weeks ago #335656 by krileon

No I did not disable Kunena 5.23. If I do that what would happen to all my Groupjive Forums linked to Kunena. Should I disable all Kunena extensions and plugins?

You'd just be disabling it temporarily. Once you've updated to Kunena 6.x you can enable it again.

I did update to Kunena 6.03 and 6.20 after the Joomla update but all my forums were gone (all 40 of them) and could not see the categories and groups on Groupjive Forums.

You'll need to post on the Kunena forums about that. We're not the developers of Kunena.

After the update every time that I clicked to CB Groupjive category or group, I got a jargon of text leading with this, " Unknown column 'sampleData' in 'field list' ".

That's again probably a Kunena issue since Kunena is loaded by CB GroupJive Forums.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• eciudad
  • eciudad
11 months 3 weeks ago #335664 by eciudad
Replied by eciudad on topic Update to Joomla 4.4 Errors
Thank you again.

It looks like Kunena does not seem to update properly from V5.23. Searched its forums there is not a real answer to this problem, their version 6.03 and 6.20 had issues with Joomla 4.4 and 5.0.

Can I use something else than Kunena. Does CB GroupJive Forums works independently, if so how can I configure the groups and categories it already has rather then go to another forum extension?

• krileon
  • krileon
11 months 2 weeks ago #335675 by krileon
I didn't seam to have any issues updating to Kunena 6 on my local installs nor our demo site. What issues are you still having after updating?

Can I use something else than Kunena. Does CB GroupJive Forums works independently, if so how can I configure the groups and categories it already has rather then go to another forum extension?

CB GroupJive Forums depends on Kunena, but do you really need per-group forums? Using CB Activity + CB Auto Actions to have an activity stream per-group maybe all you need.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon