Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Notification error

• AlanJones
  • AlanJones
3 months 2 days ago #338577 by AlanJones
Replied by AlanJones on topic Notification error
That did it... there were thousands of them I just deleted them all. 
I think maybe one of them broke it when I moved on to Activity 6+ - but now it's cleared it's all working great.
Thank you!

Own Your Own Community!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AlanJones
  • AlanJones
1 month 6 days ago #339124 by AlanJones
I hate to reopen this, but it looks like it's happening regularly on multiple of my websites. For some reason (I can't discern a pattern to) every couple days a notification corrupts the notification feed generating the page not found in the feed.
I go in and delete the notifications one by one till I find the culprit. Nothing seems weird or off about it.
Any ideas?

Own Your Own Community!

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 6 days ago #339126 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Notification error

I go in and delete the notifications one by one till I find the culprit.

What is the asset of the notification causing this for you?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• AlanJones
  • AlanJones
1 month 6 days ago #339128 by AlanJones
I haven't made a not of all of them... the latest one was: groupjive.group.8.activity.2233.like

Own Your Own Community!

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 6 days ago #339129 by krileon
Ok, thank you. Will try to recreate your issue and see if I can figure out why that notification would fail. Might be a bug somewhere causing this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 6 days ago #339130 by krileon
If this happens again please let me know before fixing it. I would need access to the account where this is happening. That would help in tracking down what's causing this as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon